Khloe Kardashian's girl says her initial word -- what was it?

Word up! Khloe Kardashian's girl is performing some talking!

The reality principal aforesaid her baby girl True has aforesaid her initial word.

"I cannot believe my baby is seven-months-old!" Khloe wrote on her subscription-based app on Wed. "True currently has 3 teeth and she's visiting crawl any second. She additionally smiles perpetually, however I still cannot get that tiny munchkin to laugh unless I tickle her. perhaps i am simply not funny, LOL. She additionally says 'dada,' however i believe she suggests that 'mama.' [wink emoji]"

A few hours when she discovered True's initial words, Khloe shared a series of pictures of True on Instagram. within the pics, the tot smiles whereas sitting within a tan purse.

"Nothing will modification this love," she captioned the endearing snaps.

Recently, Khloe was ready to know the birth of her girl on her family's reality show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." sadly, she's additionally been forced to know the trauma of her man character Thompson's cheating scandal, one thing she learned of simply days before hospitable her mini-me.

Still, she wished character within the delivery space along with her once she gave birth.

"This are some things that I've waited for my entire life. i do not need to require away something from this moment and that i have continuously been a believer of 'don't build permanent selections off temporary emotions.' And you recognize what? Maine and character can handle him and that i at a later time," she said. "I need to expertise this wizard moment, and that i need this on behalf of me and my girl -- and for him, at the tip of the day." Continue to reading more >>>