Justin Timberlake Postpones All December Concert Dates

Just hours when he delayed the most recent in a very string of concerts since late Oct, Justin Timberlake proclaimed that he's pushing back all of his remaining December dates as his contusioned vocal cords still mend.

Hey guys, I’m certain you have got detected that I’ve had to shelve many tour dates thanks to contusioned vocal cords,” the post reads. “My vocal cords are healing, however they're not all the manner back to traditional, therefore my doctors wish ME to still rest my voice. they need asked ME to carry off on singing till next month. I’m very sorry, i would like to be back on the stage and that i am doing all I will to induce there quickly. many thanks for understanding — I see all of your posts and that i appreciate the support and therefore the love. I forestall to returning stronger than iwas before. additional to come back on the rescheduled dates.”

The eight remaining dates for the year were: Omaha, Kansas town, St. Louis, state capital, Philadelphia, Buffalo (the second time that show has been bumped), a second Buffalo show, and Uncasville, Conn., with the tour regular to relaunch when the vacations on January. four in Washington, D.C. Most of the previous delayed dates are captive to Feb and March, that appears probably for this batch yet. >>> Continue reading more