Dog the Bounty Hunter has been a pillar of strength for letter Chapman as she undergoes treatment for throat cancer. we have a tendency to spoke with the star as he poured his heart out regarding their valiant story.

Throughout letter Chapman‘s latest spherical of cancer treatments, her husband  Duane “Dog” Chapman has “vowed” to be there by her aspect as they film their new show for WGN, Dog’s ideal. HollywoodLife spoke solely with Dog the Bounty Hunter as he shared associate update on her health once she was diagnosed with stage four throat cancer in Nov 2018.

“The different day she same to ME, ‘I’m unsure, however I can be dying,'” he discovered whereas holding back tears. “She said, ‘I need you to seem wherever I’m at.

I’m on the road, chasing unhealthy guys with my family, Duane.'” you recognize, once we have a tendency to’re out there chasing unhealthy guys we don’t give some thought to it. It’s not even real.”

Dog and letter’s latest reality show has been a welcome distraction from the health battle Beth presently faces. “We simply took off a pair days past to try to to a three-week shoot and therefore the very first thing i assumed regarding was, ‘Oh my God, my honey’s got cancer!'” he confessed. “So I’ve have to be compelled to keep her busy.

I’m certain that’s scriptural somewhere. I’ve have to be compelled to keep her busy and off her mind and every one the positive things and I’m not visiting let her die. I’m Chiricahua [a Native yankee tribe] and that i believe G-O-D. that's my name spelled backwards and I’ve ne'er had such a challenge in my life. i'm there for her and I’m not visiting let her die.”