NeNe Leakes Accuses Cynthia Bailey Of Faking Engagement To Secure Another Season On ‘RHOA’





NeNe Leakes threw major shade at Artemis Bailey throughout associate degree look on ‘The Talk’, once she claimed Artemis is teasing her ultimate engagement to secure her spot on ‘RHOA’.

It’s no secret that NeNe Leakes, 51, and Artemis Bailey, 52, are on the outs without delay, following their season-ending fight on the $64000 Housewives of Atlanta, however we tend to were still dismayed by what NeNe aforementioned concerning Artemis throughout her Apr eight look on The speak. throughout a strike interview with the hosts of the ABC's broadcast, NeNe talked concerning Artemis and swain microphone Hill‘s at hand engagement. He hasn’t nonetheless planned, however Cynthia’s aforementioned she plans on obtaining married at intervals the subsequent year. NeNe, however, thinks it’s all for promotional material, as she told Eve, “I would announce the identical issue if i used to be making an attempt to induce another season on the show. everyone needs to have a plot.”

Then, Sheryl undergrowth asked, “Are you voice communication [the relationship] isn't real?” And while NeNe wouldn’t all out say such a issue, she did advert thereto by voice communication, “I’m not voice communication it’s not real. I’m simply voice communication, individuals do something for cash, honey.” Then, NeNe laughed and gave a high 5 to Sharon Osbourne, World Health Organization appeared to love the shade that NeNe threw.

And since NeNe’s look came only one day when the primary a part of the reunion special ventilated, the women asked her however she felt concerning it. She discovered, “All the solid members recognize and producers know, I don’t love the reunion. And it had been one thing that I visited them and aforementioned, ‘Can we've a reunion?’ I essentially helped produce it and now I hate it… i do know after I walk out there the gun is pointed at my head, as a result of i'm the first ‘housewife.'”

But despite all the drama she faces on the show, NeNe has no plans to depart the series. She said, “Oh yeah, this can be my show. whether or not they wish to receive it and settle for it, I started this show…The solely means I don’t come back is that if they didn’t wish ME back.”