The Real Housewives of recent York town season eleven won't be missing another woman of the house, because of the hormone auto-injector Bethenny Frankel carries around. The 48-year-old told fans she nearly died when a severe allergy on Sunday, Gregorian calendar month sixteen.

I have [a] rare fish hypersensitivity reaction,” she tweeted on Monday. “Sun, I had soup, itched & was unconscious for fifteen minutes then [taken] to ER & intensive care unit for two days w BP of 60/40.”

The reality star added: “I couldn’t speak, see, thought I had a stroke & [was] dying & told if five minutes later I’d be dead. 911 & self-report personality inventory saved Pine Tree State. I’ll ne'er not carry associate degree #epipen.”

In another tweet, she remarked Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts, because the best hospital she has ever visited, adding, “I am thus grateful.” currently she’s on a mission to induce higher mattresses for the power.

When another Twitter user known however rare fish allergies are, the SkinnyGirl founder responded, “It’s terribly uncommon & confusion thus I keep it to myself B.C. it's laborious to explain.”

Around the same time, Frankel praised her man, Paul Bernon. “He saved my life,” she tweeted when another user mentioned the important estate developer.

RHONY viewers witnessed Frankel suffer through another allergy on the show in season ten, once the forged took a gaggle trip to South American nation. when intake soup that, unbeknownst to her, contained fish. She exempt herself from the lunch table, went back to her area and threw up.

It’s the worst feeling,” she aforementioned on the show. “Your throat gets unquiet, you are feeling like you’re visiting bestow. It’s sort of a poison within you.”

Even while not this medical drama, 2018 has been a very rough year for the Bravo star. On August ten, her man Dennis Shields died at fifty one of an obvious prescription o.d.. Continue Reading >>>